Thursday 27 March 2014

Meet Ibadan prophet who has not had his bath and had sex in 13 years

After reading the headline, I know some of you will say the prophet must be smelling badly by now, but the truth is Prophet Wale Olagunji who heads Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministry in Ibadan, Oyo State does not smell and in fact moves about doing his daily activities and even looks neater than some people who takes their bath every day. The prophet said

God spoke to him in year 2000 that he should stop taking his bath and separate himself from his wife and till now he has been doing that. Click below to read to read what he told City People magazine; CP: Some years back, you came out that God instructed you to stop having your bath, is it true. And are you still on it? Prophet: Yes, it is 13years now to be precise. Early 200 the Lord told me to stop taken my bath, separate myself from my wife and that I should stop taking all those soft drinks and wines. And since then, diligently, I have observed all those things.   Whoever God wants to use for certain purposes on earth, there is a serious price attached to that calling. So I believe that is the price I am paying. As I am talking to you now, I have not taking my bath, if you want me to show you evidence, I will show you if you doubt all I am saying; I have not taking my bath since 2001 till this moment.

1 comment:

iyke babboy said...

If I hear say him no dey smell. Oga prophet or no prophet, d word of God cnt protect ur body. Go baff