- Make sure your face is clean by using wipes preferably baby wipes.
- Apply a primer (a primer is what makes your face bright).
- Apply your concealer on spots you wish to conceal.
- Apply your foundation with a brush...'a brush' not with your hand in order to get a smooth finish.
- Apply highlighter to the part of your face you would want to highlight i.e, your brow bone, cheek bones, jaw and your forehead.
- Using your eye pencil, fill in your eyebrows to get Eva's classic eyebrows.
- Line your upper and lower eyelids with black eyeliner.
- Using a gold eyeshadow, cover the whole of your eyelid;use your fingers to rub it in so it in so it won't be rough.
- Apply black eyeshadow from the entire lower part of your eyelid in an upward pattern.
- Use mascara to adjust your eyelashes.
- Using a red lip liner, line your lips then apply frostal lip gloss on the inside.
For Eva's pin-up girl look;
- Use egg shell color eyeshadow to cover the entire eyelid area.
- Apply electric green eyeshadow on the lower part, up to where your eyelid crease.
- Apply peach or beige eyeshadow to the middle of the lower portion of your eye i.e, on top of the electric green. Also apply this to the crease.
- For your lips, use a red lip liner to line your lips before applying your red lipstick.
- Apply sub-light lip gloss on top of the lip stick to make it glow.